- New Administrative Units
- New Centers
- New Institutes
- New Bureaus
- Name Change of Existing Unit
- Unit Transfer, Restructure, Suspension, Discontinuation, Reinstatement
- Department Chair (DC) completes & submits a New or Changes to Academic Unit form to the College Curriculum Committee (CCC) agenda.
- If approved at the CCC, the proposal is submitted to the Academic Council (AC) Secretary to be included on the AC agenda.
- If approved, the Curriculum Office shepherds proposal through the remaining approval process. See Program Approval Tracker.