Utah Tech University

New Admin Units &
Admin Unit Changes


  • New Administrative Units
  • New Centers
  • New Institutes
  • New Bureaus
  • Name Change of Existing Unit
  • Unit Transfer, Restructure, Suspension, Discontinuation, Reinstatement

Proposal Steps

  1. Department Chair (DC) completes & submits a New or Changes to Academic Unit form to the College Curriculum Committee (CCC) agenda.
  2. If approved at the CCC, the proposal is submitted to the Academic Council (AC) Secretary to be included on the AC agenda.
  3. If approved, the Curriculum Office shepherds proposal through the remaining approval process. See Program Approval Tracker.