Proposal Steps for Certificates, Minors, Emphasis, K-12 Endorsements :
- The program proposal originator (Faculty or Department Chair (DC)) submits proposal using the Program Inventory Management (PIM) tool to the department queue.
- DC reviews proposal and if the DC agrees, submits proposal to the PIM college queue.
- College Admin (CA) adds to the College Curriculum Committee (CCC) agenda.
- If approved at the CCC, the CA submits proposal to the University Curriculum Committee (UCC) Secretary two weeks before the UCC meeting. If the new program includes a fee, the fee must be approved by the Fee Committee before the fee can be added to the UCC agenda.
- If approved at UCC, the UCC Secretary submits proposal to the Academic Council (AC) Secretary to be included on the AC agenda.
- If approved at AC, the Curriculum Office shepherds proposal through the remaining approval process. See Program Approval Tracker for the remaining approval process.
- If approved at all levels, the Curriculum Office alerts the DC & Advisors.
- The Catalog Administrator adds the new program to the next Catalog (only published once per year) and to DegreeWorks.